Friday, June 27, 2014

Parenting blogs and resources you enjoy?

It's summer and I seem to have more time available to read. Partly that's because I'm taking some vacation time, and partly that's because I don't feel like working as much when I can sit on the porch reading!

I'd like to add some new parenting blogs, websites, and maybe magazines to the mix. What have you found interesting and useful? What do you read daily, or at least weekly? What useful ideas have you gotten from these resources? They don't have to be focused on gifted kids, though they can be.

Please share your favorites in the comments so others can check them out too.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Twice Exceptional Newsletter! Blog has some interesting bits, and subscription newsletter (sent via pdf) is fantastic.

Jen said...

Any of the bloggers who participate in the Gifted Homeschoolers Forum blog hops. Yes, my blog is in there, but truly, any of them.
http://giftedhomeschoolers.org/blogs/blog-hop/

Anonymous said...

Crushing Tall Poppies has become one of my favorite parenting sites; go to http://crushingtallpoppies.com/

Amy said...

Is self-promotion allowed here? :)

I blog on college and career issues over at www.gettheetocollege.com with a specific interest in helping gifted students find a good college fit.