Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gifted Exchange Turns 4!

This week marks the 4th anniversary of Gifted Exchange's founding in 2005. Blogging tools have definitely improved since then (I used to need to type whole strings of characters to put in links). We've covered a lot of interesting topics and have a fair number of regular readers. We now log, on average, more than 200 visitors per day. As always, though, I am looking for ways to make this blog more useful and interesting, and so I welcome feedback on what people like, and what I can do better. Thanks for reading!


Jeremy said...

It's a fantastic blog with a unique voice -- always thought-provoking. Thanks for writing!

musicartwords said...

I subscribe to this via Google Reader, and have found your articles to be informative and helpful. Now, if only it weren't blocked @ school!